Friday, April 16, 2010

Reemerging

 Little M, fixated on the new spring leaves on the blowy Maple trees

I am slowly reemerging from the frozen ground of winter and all that came with it. Many things have happened in the last 6 months, things that have stopped me in my tracks and have changed a big part of me. During this time, blogging was the last thing on my mind. Today, I have somehow scored on a quiet hour and a half to myself. I planted more spinach, cleaned out a garden bed, cleaned the chicken coop, and mowed the front yard with Little Miss M strapped to my back. Now she's napping and I'm eating lunch over my keyboard, blogging.

Ahhh. Nice to be back.

At any rate, I hope to be posting more pictures and writing even more boring posts about the ins and outs of our wee urban homestead. And maybe I can even write a post for my pal Bridgit on how I use our pressure cooker (the food one, not the canning one).

I've got a friend in from California who should be showing up any minute with her sweet boy. So off I go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back! x

Mid-life Midwife said...

Aww, thanks, Mo. :)